Wednesday, August 8, 2007

first post!

this is my very FIRST post on my very FIRST blog yay!!! *clap*

wow everyone seems to be blogging...so i thought why not? XD

it seems kinda interesting yah?

keeping memo of all the exciting events going on in our lives, sharing with the world about our colourful youth.

its not like im living on another planet and just heard of something call the "blog" like 5 minutes ago...

probably the best excuse for me is that i am a computer idiot.

and yes i know i keep quoting that, but the fact is i really am!

well, of course i love this little thing call the computer, i mean who can live a day without one? technically, the whole world is dependent on it, and it grows every single day. look at the airplanes, millions of vehicles on the road, even the medium we submit our assignments and receives our notes here in NYP...


everything around us is being digitalised, even simple watches or our 3G handphones. it has made life so much more convenient that many of us take it for granted.

well of course, as i mentioned, it would be an excuse. why? simply because there are girls in my course who don't lock themselves in their rooms and face their monitors all day while jamming the keyboards like its free...

and yet they are able to do many cool blogs despite guys interacting more time with mr computer via "dota."

in fact many of the top students in my course are females! oh and yes, i am in diploma in digital entertainment technology in NYP. what do we do? basically some animation & games programming.

kinda ironic huh? me, a guy who doesn't even know how to access my school's reference drive on the first day of school(for ur info, im like the only guy who doesn't know...which made me looked like a complete idiot), a guy who until now still have no idea how to customize my friendster, or take days just to discover how to post comments on youtube...and im actually trying to write programs and design websites =.=

well like what i said, even girls(some don't even have computers at home) can do it, why not me? well lets just say im a slower learner, which gives me problems in school evidently...

well ever since i started school, my course has taught me to overcome the fear of learning new applications(such as this).

so yah, here i am, blogging....actually its not as hard as i thought XD

i know its kinda wordy but hey i not some girl who treats her camera phone like her survival kit...but i'll try make my blog as colourful and as full of images as possible aye? after all, "a pictue speaks a thousand words" :D

so ill end here for now, having a web development test later on in school and i haven't studied a tiniee weeniee little bit. neat.

No comments: