Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Monday Blues...

its 2am now. nono im not nocturnal, just that i feel so tired everytime i reach home, i fall asleep on the sofa watching tv. yes it has been a bad habit and i am working hard to change it.

but i guess being nocturnal isn't that bad after all. since week 15, i have been sleeping after coming home from a tired day of school, only to wake up around midnight to rush my projects. this seemed kinda effective however. during the whole morning where everyone was sleeping, i could concentrate on my work. compared to me trying to finish all my assignments in the school library, there was alot less distractions and i was more focused.

well im in poly now, kinda stressed in case u ppl studying in JCs think life here in polys is a breeze. im totally sick at trying to communicate with the computer everyday. he just stones at me all day. seriously, computers are very idiotic. they are very stupid and completely retarded. they dun think and rationalize, they dun understand and care how you feel. they do not help you with your studies, they do not help you solve your problems. most of the time they are the ones causing problems argh.

anyway, i went to school around 10+ in the morning today. i can't believe i cannot catch a cab to school. my team-mates were already waiting in school for me at around 9.30am. i was rushing to get to campus asap but all the cab drivers seemed to be busy at the very wrong time. worst still i realised i did not bring my hp to school! argh how troublesome. i can't call my team-members when i reached school and i was uber late so i rushed to blk N to look for mr fritz lim, my supervisor for the end-of-sem project. as expected, weihao, sean, allen and jeff showed him our proposal already. man i think i got 0marks for missing this meeting. zZz

so, unable to contact them, i went over to the library to do my end-of-sem assignment. gosh i already met a problem with my program just when i started coding it. argh how annoying. searched google for tips on coding navigation menus but i can't understand all the crap on those webbies. fustrated, i started to eat... =.=

i went to cafe hotshot to grab a bag of keattle chips and hazelnut cold milk. then i found a stack of tintin comics on one of the shelves and took the whole stack to read. before long...i was so engrossed in the comics i forgot about my assignment. nvm, i can't seem to find a solution for it anyway...

it was around 3pm and i have nothing else to fill up my time. the guys sitting beside me were all playing dota. grr...made me even more fed up...i din bring any mouse and kinda unable to play any games...my lappy didn't have much games anyway. thought of going home, but still have cca later on so...

i just can't get enuff of food, especially when i have loads of time with nothing better to do. so i went over to koufu to grab some food...not really hungry, but just needed to fill up my time. but anyway...seriously, i gotta start saving some cash up. saw some really nice looking shirts and shoes at cine, and i wanna stop being ever dependent on my parents.

went for cca at 7pm...had to swim 2k m...which is like erm 10 laps? when im finished, had to thread water and do walking...basically thats what i did for the entire training today. coach lewis sucks man...he keeps screaming at me, made me so paiseh luhh...infront of the other water polo guys and the swim team girls who were there. zZz i hate him lahh...den somemore im not very outspoken as many of you know...

after training both my legs cramped when i got out of the pool. i 腿软 and almost fell when walking the stairs...gosh all that thread water is gonna kill me. i left my laptop and wallet along with my bag on the bench when i went to shower with the other water polo guys...coach lewis started screaming at me again at how i left my wallet unattended. zZz well i guess he meant well for me in a way, just that he's so blunt lah...keeps screaming at ppl...im like so innocent lo =X

haiz, almost morning, going back to grab some sleep. tmrw im gonna give my bedroom an extrmeme makeover :D yep its too messy and i keep losing stuff =.= i gotta start being more organised, will be planing out a time table for myself so i wun find myself having nothing to do all the time.

tata :D

No comments: